The Rhode Island Private School (RIPS) Fair is FREE, family friendly and open to the public. It will be held Wednesday, Oct. 11, 5-7:00PM at the historic Roger Williams Park Casino. The RIPS Fair showcases private, independent and parochial schools from around the state and beyond.
The RIPS Fair is designed to bring guests together with school professionals in a relaxed and pleasant setting. Interested potential students and their families will have the chance to learn more about several schools in one convenient visit. Meet admissions directors representing the area’s finest private day and boarding schools and learn about the variety of educational options and financial assistance available to all Rhode Islanders.
RIPS Fair Schools include:
Apple Blossom Preschool
Aquidneck Island Christian Academy
Community Preparatory School
The Croft School
The Gordon School
The Grace School
Henry Barnard Laboratory School
Mercymount Country Day School
Montessori Childrens House
Mount Saint Charles Academy
Northfield Mount Herman
Providence Country Day School
Rocky Hill School
St. Andrew's School
St. Michael's Country Day School
St. Philomena School
Saint Raphael Academy
The Wolf School
Quotes from 2016 RIPS Fair schools:
• It gave parents and students easy access to many schools. It gave presenters a chance to network as well.
• Great variety of private schools. Excellent advertising.
• Very organized, good location and advertising
• We got five solid prospects.
• It was a very well organized and advertised event.
• I liked that it was easy to talk with families, neutral setting - not at a particular school
• I liked that range of schools that were there and setting is nice and comfortable
WHEN: Wednesday, Oct. 11, 2017, 5-7:00PM
WHERE: Roger Williams Park Casino, 1000 Elmwood Ave, Providence, RI 02907
On the web: ripsfair.com