Motorcycles, bikes, chips and animal crackers on recall lists
Each week the Personal Injury Law Offices of d’Oliviera & Associates compiles a summary of recalls, FDA warnings, market withdrawals and safety alerts that they feel the public should be aware of for their safety and so that they can make informed decisions.
Here are 13 recalls to be aware this week.
- Honda Goldwing motorcycles recalled - the motorcycle's airbag inflator may rupture.
- Mann Packing organic veggies snacking tray recalled - the product may contain egg, milk, soy and mustard, allergens not declared on the label.
- Chip’n Dipped Dark Chocolate Crunch Bar recalled - the product may contain milk, an allergen not declared on the label.
- Kettle Cuisine chicken soup recalled - the product contains eggs, milk and wheat, allergens not declared on the label.
- Several varieties of Hy-Vee candy products recalled - the products may be contaminated with Salmonella.
- Golden Flake Snack Foods HOT Thin & Crispy Potato Chips recalled - the product may contain milk and other dairy ingredients, allergens not declared on the label.
- Burger’s Ozark Country Cured poultry products recalled - the product contains sodium nitrite not declared on the label.
- Willow Tree Poultry Farm chicken salad recalled - the product containers are labeled as chicken sala.d, but actually contain egg salad.
- D.F. Stauffer Biscuit Co. Original Animal Crackers recalled - the product may be packaged with other cookies that contain milk powder, an allergen not declared on the label.
- King's Pastry Canada Issued Allergy Alert on undeclared (Hazelnuts) in various cakes
Infant & Children Products
- RH Baby & Child mobiles recalled - the wheels on the mobile’s hanging cars can detach and fall.
Pet Food & Animal Products
- Blue Ridge Beef frozen, raw turkey pet food was recalled from retailers in four states because of possible Listeria contamination.
- Trek Disc Bicycles recalled - the front brake caliper can come into contact with a broken spoke, posing a fall hazard to the rider.
Sources: fda.gov, cspc.gov, usda.gov, reuters.com, safekids.org, goodhousekeeping.com, consumeraffairs.com, foodsafetynews.com, usatoday.com, autoblog.com, powersportsbusiness.com, roadandtrack.com, uscgboating.org, wemakeitsafer.com, guns.com