Recalls include cookies, burritos, Ferraris and beef
Each week the Personal Injury Law Offices of d’Oliviera & Associates compiles a summary of recalls, FDA warnings, market withdrawals and safety alerts that they feel the public should be aware of for their safety and so that they can make informed decisions.
Here are 32 recalls to be aware of this week.
- MarcasUSA, LLC Issues Voluntary Nationwide Recall of Pasta De Lassar Andromaco Skin Protectant 25% Zinc Oxide 60g Due to Potential Contamination.
- Ferrari recalls California and 458 Italia vehicles. The passenger front airbag modules have inflators that may explode.
- Model year 2016 Ferrari 488 GTBs and 488 Spiders recalled. Faulty software may not warn the driver about critical brake disc wear.
- Polaris recalls model year 2015-2018 Slingshot motorcycles. The seat belt buckle or seat back could detach from the seat base.
Utility/Recreational Vehicles & Automotive Accessories
- Forest River recalls model year 2018 Surveyor recreational trailers. The refrigerator in the slideroom may overheat.
- Entegra recalls model year 2011-2012 and 2015-2016 Aspires. The power steering hose may leak.
- Forest River recalls model year 2018 Stealth Evo recreational trailers. The vehicle’s federal placard contains incorrect tire size information.
Food, Beverage & Nutritional Supplements
- Allergy Alert Issued in Select Northern California Whole Foods Market Stores for Undeclared Egg in Some Cookies.
- First Source Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Peanuts in Wegmans 9 Oz Yogurt Raisins.
- Health Nut Factory Recalls Organic Coconut Smiles Because Of Possible Health Risk.
- Weis Markets recalls store-made cole slaw. The product contains egg, an allergen not declared on the label.
- Target Corporation Issues a Voluntary Recall For a Variety of Frozen Products Sold at a Single Store on Oahu.
- eBars Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Allergens.
- Mrs. Gerry’s Kitchen Issues Allergen Alert on Undeclared Seafood in Salad.
- Piggie Park Enterprises recalls Maurice’s Southern Gold BBQ Sauce Honey. The product contains wheat and soy, allergens not declared on the label.
- Vietti Foods recalls Southgate Hot Dog Chili Sauce. The products may contain wheat and egg, allergens not declared on the label.
- Mickey Brown recalls beef burritos. The products did not undergo federal inspection.
- Tony Downs Food Company, Inc. Recalls Chicken Products due to Possible Foreign Matter Contamination.
- Nova Scotia-based Masstown Market is recalling smoked kippers and cold-smoked Salmon from the marketplace, urging consumers to not eat the products because of concerns of botulism poisoning.
- PFP Enterprises LLC Recalls Raw Beef Products Produced Without Benefit of Inspection.
- Erie Meat Products Ltd. is recalling Harvest Creek brand Chicken Nuggets from the marketplace because of possible Salmonella contamination.
- A foodborne illness outbreak and have posted a recall for Druxy’s Fresh Deli Revolution brand “Seasoned Cooked Roast Beef” produced by Erie Meat Products Ltd.
Pet Food & Animal Products
- Darwin’s Natural Pet Products Issues Voluntary Recalls for Darwin’s Brand Dog Foods Due To Contamination Salmonella And Shiga Toxin-Producing Escherichia Coli O128.
Blue Ridge Beef Voluntarily Recalls BRB Complete Raw Pet Food Lot#GA0131 Because of Possible Contamination.
- Shop LC Recalls Electric Blankets Due to Fire and Burn Hazards. The blankets’ heating coils can overheat, posing fire and burn hazards.
- H-E-B Recalls Halogen Lightbulbs Due to Laceration and Fire Hazards. The halogen light bulbs can shatter while in use in a lamp or light fixture, posing laceration and fire hazards to consumers.
- Octane Fitness Recalls Cross Trainers Due to Fall Hazard. The incline lead screw can shear off, causing the foot pedals to drop unexpectedly, resulting in a fall hazard to the user.
- Primo Recalls Beverage Dispensers Due to Burn Hazard. Hot water can drip from the machine when it is used in high altitude areas over 6,000 feet in elevation, posing a burn hazard to users.
- Residential Elevators Recalls to Inspect Elevators Due to Impact Hazard. The elevator cab can rise unexpectedly to the top of the elevator shaft and abruptly stop, posing an impact hazard to consumers in the elevator cab.
fda.gov, cspc.gov, usda.gov, reuters.com, safekids.org, goodhousekeeping.com, consumeraffairs.com, foodsafetynews.com, usatoday.com, autoblog.com, powersportsbusiness.com, roadandtrack.com, uscgboating.org, wemakeitsafer.com, guns.com