Recalls include Cumby's salads, Samsung batteries, baby rattles, more
Each week the Personal Injury Law Offices of d’Oliviera & Associates compiles a summary of recalls, FDA warnings, market withdrawals and safety alerts that they feel the public should be aware of for their safety and so that they can make informed decisions.
Here are 19 recalls to be aware of this week.
Medical Devices & Equipment
- Zenith Alpha Thoracic Endovascular Graft by Cook Medical: Class I Recall – Potential Formation of Thrombus Inside Device.
- Amneal Pharmaceuticals Issues Voluntary Nationwide Recall of Lorazepam Oral Concentrate, USP 2mg/mL, Due to Misprinted Dosing Droppers Supplied with the Product.
- Vital Rx, Inc. d/b/a Atlantic Pharmacy and Compounding Issues Voluntary Nationwide Recall of all Compounded Injectable Prescription Medications Due to Lack of Sterility Assurance.
- Bella Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Issues Voluntary Nationwide Recall of All Sterile Drug Products Due to Lack of Sterility Assurance.
Utility/Recreational Vehicles & Automotive Accessories
- REV Recreation Group recalls motorhomes with headlight issue. The headlights may not have tempered glass lenses.
Food, Beverage & Nutritional Supplements:
- Cumberland Farms chicken Caesar salad recalled for allergen. The product contains wheat, a known allergen, which is not declared on the product label as required by federal law.
- Michigan farm recalls shell eggs because of Salmonella.
- Missa Bay, LLC Recalls Chicken Products Due To Misbranding and an Undeclared Allergen.
- Dierbergs Markets Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Fish (Bonito and Cod), Lobster, Crab, Shrimp, Soy and Wheat in Product.
- Seven Sundays LLC. Recalls Vanilla Cherry Pecan Muesli Because of Possible Health Risk.
- United Trading Inc. Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Sulfites in “Gazab Green Raisins (Chinese)”
- Grand BK recalls California Aloha Mix. The product may contain tree nuts, allergens not declared on the label.
- Litehouse Foods recalls OPA Ranch Greek yogurt dressing. The product may contain egg, an allergen not declared on the label.
- Washington dairy recalls raw milk after positive test for E. coli.
Infant & Children Products
- BRIO Recalls Baby Rattles Due to Choking Hazard. The wooden rings on the hammer rattles can crack, posing a choking hazard to children.
- AT&T Galaxy Note 4 Batteries Are Being Recalled for Risk of Overheating.
- Beautycounter recalls Volume & Shape Shampoo. The product contains a pathogen that can cause infections in certain individuals.
- Laura Ashley Girl’s Dresses Recalled by Pastourelle Due to Choking Hazard. The flower petals can detach, posing a choking hazard to children.
- Dan Post Boot Company Recalls Safety Boots and Shoes Due to Injury Hazard. The boots and shoes can fail to protect feet when heavy or sharp objects fall on them, posing an injury hazard to consumers.
fda.gov, cspc.gov, usda.gov, reuters.com, safekids.org, goodhousekeeping.com, consumeraffairs.com, foodsafetynews.com, usatoday.com, autoblog.com, powersportsbusiness.com, roadandtrack.com, uscgboating.org, wemakeitsafer.com, guns.com