Recalls include 'Death Wish' coffee, bibs, boas and teen cosmetics
Each week the Personal Injury Law Offices of d’Oliviera & Associates compiles a summary of recalls, FDA warnings, market withdrawals and safety alerts that they feel the public should be aware of for their safety and so that they can make informed decisions.
Here are 20 recalls to be aware of this week.
- Ocaliva (obeticholic acid): Drug Safety Communication – Increased Risk of Serious Liver Injury.
- Model year 2015-2016 Mazda6 vehicles recalled. There could be a deactivation of the front passenger air bag.
- Chrysler is recalling about 50,000 Pacifica minivans after finding an issue with a seat belt.
- Renthal Recalls Motorcycle Clip-on Handlebars Due to Crash Hazard. The handlebar clamp can crack and fail, posing a crash hazard.
Utility/Recreational Vehicles & Automotive Accessories
- REV recalls Holiday Rambler Vesta and Fleetwood Jamboree motorhomes. Generator junction box wires may have been improperly stripped before being connected.
Food, Beverage & Nutritional Supplements
- Death Wish Coffee recalls Nitro Cold Brew cans. The product may contain a deadly toxin called botulin.
- First Source Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Milk in Tasty Treats Nonpareils Milk Chocolate.
- Greenspace Brands recalls Love Child Organics brand cereal. The product may contain gluten, an allergen not declared on the label.
- America New York Ri Wang Food Group Issues Allergy Alert on Seafood Products.
- A New York company, Ri Wang Food Group, is recalling frozen pork sausage products in the United States and Canada because they contain milk, a known allergen that is not declared on the product labels.
- German Sausage Haus, LLC, Recalls Meat Products Due To Possible Processing Deviation and Staphylococcal Enterotoxin Contamination.
- Unpasteurized, “raw” milk from the Martin Yoder Farm should be immediately discarded because it is contaminated with Campylobacter jejuni bacteria.
- Unpasteurized, “raw” milk from the K-Bar Dairy should be immediately discarded because it is contaminated with an increased risk for brucellosis.
- Rhino 7, Papa Zen, Fifty Shades, and Grande X Dietary Supplements by Gadget Island: Recall – Undeclared Drug Ingredients.
- Nature Supplement Inc. Issues Voluntary Florida Recall of Vegetable Vigra Due to Undeclared Sildenafil.
Infant & Children Products
- DEMDACO Recalls Infant Bib and Bootie Sets Due to Choking Hazard. Rattles sewn into the booties can detach, posing a choking hazard.
- John Deere Recalls Lawn Tractors and Service Part Transmissions Due To Crash Hazard. The transmission can fail, posing a crash hazard.
- PartyMart.com recalls turkey feather boas. The boas do not meet flammability requirements for textile products.
- Fireworks Over America Recalls Fireworks Due to Burn, Fire, Impact Hazards. The lit firework can tip over and fire shells at bystanders, posing burn, fire and impact hazards to consumers.
- Justice (Tween Brands) recalls various Just Shine cosmetics. One of the products contains trace amounts of asbestos.
fda.gov, cspc.gov, usda.gov, reuters.com, safekids.org, goodhousekeeping.com, consumeraffairs.com, foodsafetynews.com, usatoday.com, autoblog.com, powersportsbusiness.com, roadandtrack.com, uscgboating.org, wemakeitsafer.com, guns.com