Recalls include eggs, salmon, walnuts, water bottles, more
Each week the Personal Injury Law Offices of d’Oliviera & Associates compiles a summary of recalls, FDA warnings, market withdrawals and safety alerts that they feel the public should be aware of for their safety and so that they can make informed decisions.
Here are 30 recalls to be aware of this week.
Medical Devices & Equipment
- 24-Hour Multi-Patient Use Endoscope Connectors: Letter to HealthCare Providers and Healthcare Facilities – Risk of Cross-Contamination.
- Indian recalls various model year 2018 motorcycles. The motorcycle may start in some cases without the user’s intent.
Utility/Recreational Vehicles & Automotive Accessories
- Polaris Recalls Phoenix 200 All-Terrain Vehicles Due to Crash Hazard. The throttle limiter can fail due to damage during shipping, posing a crash hazard.
- Polaris Recalls Ranger XP Recreational Off-Highway Vehicles Due to Injury Hazard. The center seat belt bracket can separate from the frame, posing an injury hazard to the riders.
- Model year 2018 Crossroads Cruiser and Volante recreational trailersrecalled. The trailer could suffer a loss of braking.
- Forest River recalls model year 2018 Surveyor recreational trailers. The vehicle’s federal placard contains incorrect tire information.
Food, Beverage & Nutritional Supplements
- Cal-Maine Foods, Inc. Announces Voluntary Shell EggRecall Due to Possible Health Risk.
- World’s Best Cheese Recalls l’Explorateur Soft Ripened Cheese Due to Possible Health Risk.
- Eataly USA Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Walnuts in Artichoke Spread.
- Superior Foods Company Voluntarily Recalls 487 lbs. of Smoked Salmon Spreads.
- Cookwell & Company recalls charred tomato & basil sauce. The product may contain soy, wheat and fish, allergens not declared on the label.
- Guixens Food Group recalls La Marinera Dried Yellow Potatoes. The product may contain sulfites not declared on the label.
- Voluntary Recall Notice of Happy Harvest Canned Spinach Due to Potential Undeclared Peanut Allergen from Product Mislabeling.
- Wegmans Food Markets Inc. is recalling Traditional Medicinals brand tea due to the risk of Salmonella contamination. The recalled “EveryDay Detox Lemon Tea” and “Organic Throat Coat Lemon Echinacea Caffeine Free Tea” is labeled with an expiration date of Jan. 2021, according to the recall.
- Nutrizone Recalls Various Lots of Multiple Dietary Supplements Because of Possible Salmonella Health Risk.
- Epic Products, LLC, Issues Voluntary Nationwide Recall of All Lots of Euphoric Capsules Due to Presence of Undeclared Sildenafil and Tadalafil.
- Rhino 69 Extreme 50000 by AMA Wholesale: Recall – Presence of Tadalafil.
- Viable Solutions, LLC Recalls Certain Kratom-Containing Powder Products Because of Possible Health Risk.
- Triangle Pharmataturals Recalls Kratom Products Due to Potential Salmonella Contamination.
- NGB Corp. Recalls NxtGen Botanicals Maeng Da Kratom Because of Possible Salmonella Contamination.
Infant & Children Products
- Wild & Wolf Recalls Petit Collage Children’s Toy Xylophones Due to Choking Hazard. The ball on the end of the toy xylophone beater stick can separate, posing a choking hazard to young children.
- Base Brands Recalls Water Bottles Due to Violation of Lead PaintStandard. The pink paint on the outside of the bear water bottle contains levels of lead that exceed the federal lead paint standard. Lead is toxic if ingested by young children and can cause adverse health issues.
Pet Food & Animal Products
- OC Raw Dog, LLC RECALLS one lot of Chicken, Fish & Produce BECAUSE OF POSSIBLE HEALTH RISK.
- TruPet LLC Recalls Boost Me Mighty Meaty Beef Topper Meal Enhancer Because of Possible Salmonella Contamination.
- Carnivore Meat Company Issues Voluntary Recall of limited batches of “Vital Essentials® Freeze-Dried Beef Toppers” and “Vital Essentials® Frozen Beef Chub Entrée for Dogs” Pet Food.
- Briggs & Stratton Recalls Surface Cleaners Due to Injury Hazard. The surface cleaner’s spray bar can break and detach from the central hub, causing broken pieces to strike consumers, posing an injury hazard.
- Primark Recalls Decorative Cushions Due to Fire Hazard. The cushions can catch fire if exposed to an ignition source, posing a fire hazard.
- Schneider Electric Recalls Square D Safety Switches Due to Electrical Shock Hazard. The power can stay on when the safety switch handle is in the “OFF” position, posing an electrical shock or electrocution hazard to consumers.
- Jo-Ann Stores Recalls Light Sets Due to Laceration Hazard. The light set’s glass jars can break during normal use, posing a laceration hazard.
fda.gov, cspc.gov, usda.gov, reuters.com, safekids.org, goodhousekeeping.com, consumeraffairs.com, foodsafetynews.com, usatoday.com, autoblog.com, powersportsbusiness.com, roadandtrack.com, uscgboating.org, wemakeitsafer.com, guns.com