At the end of each week, the law firm d’Oliveira & Associates compiles a summary of recalls, FDA warnings, market withdrawals and safety alerts that the public should be aware of for their safety so they can make informed decisions.
Here are 12 recalls to be aware of this week ...
- Audi recalls 26,000 E-Tron Sportback Quattros and E-Tron Quattros due to possible overheating issues
- Ford recalls 2.24 million Ford Explorer SUVs over trim-retention clips
Drugs & Medications
- Azurity Pharmaceuticals, Inc. issues voluntary nationwide recall of Zenzedi® 30 mg due to a mislabeled package during manufacturing
- Haleon issues voluntary nationwide recall of Robitussin Honey CF Max Day Adult and Robitussin Honey CF Max Nighttime Adult Products due to microbial contamination
Food, Beverage & Nutritional Supplements
- Al Amir Fresh Foods issues allergy alert on undeclared sesame in Hummus Dip Products and undeclared milk in Tzatziki Cucumber Yogurt
- Clark Associates recalls Lancaster Table & Seating Brand Allegro Plastic Side Chairs due to fall hazard
- Pella recalls casement windows due to a possibly of detachment
- Visual Comfort & Co. recalls Maverick Coastal Outdoor Ceiling Fans due to impact injury concerns
- BRS Fuel Bottles recalled due to risk of burn and poisoning
- Pacific Cycle recalls E-Bikes due to fire hazard from lithium-ion battery overheating
- Yaomiao Children’s Rhinestone Silver Tiaras recalled due to Violation of Federal Lead Content Ban