At the end of each week, the law firm d’Oliveira & Associates compiles a summary of recalls, FDA warnings, market withdrawals and safety alerts that the public should be aware of for their safety so they can make informed decisions.
Here are 20 recalls to be aware of this week ...
- Electrolux Group recalls Frigidaire Side by Side Refrigerators with Slim Ice Buckets due to choking and laceration hazards
- Honda recalls 750,000 US vehicles over air bag defect
- Kia recalls 101,000 Sportages and Carnivals due to the vehicles roof molding possibly detaching
- Land Rover recalls 58,000 Range Rovers and Range Rover Sports due to the rearview camera possibly not displaying properly
- Mazda recalls 43,000 model year 2024 CX-90 s due to the vehicle possibly losing power steering while driven
- Tesla recalls more than 2 million cars and Cybertrucks due to the warning lights being too small
- Lolanta Children’s Bathrobes recalled due to burn hazard and Violation of Flammability Regulations
Drugs & Medications
Food, Beverage & Nutritional Supplements
- Ready Pac Foods, Inc. recalls Four Salad Kits due to possible health risk from Listeria
- Ready-to-eat ribs were recalled for not being inspected in the U.S.
- Rizo-López Foods, Inc. voluntarily recalls dairy products due to possible health risk from Listeria
- Rocks in Trader Joe’s chicken rice pilaf spur public warning from USDA
- Simply Fresh Llc. voluntarily recalls Rojos Black Bean Layer Dip product due to possible health risk from Listeria
- Summer Fresh Salads Inc. issues allergy alert on undeclared sesame in Wegmans Harissa Hummus Topped with Harissa
- Trader Joe’s recalls certain products containing Cotija Cheese due to possible Listeria contamination
- Vornado recalls 2 million handheld Garment Steamers due to serious burn hazard from expelled hot water
- Husqvarna recalls Grass Trimmers due to fire hazard from electrical sparking
- Cardinal Health issues a medical device recall for Nurse Assist Products contained within Kits/Trays due to possible lack of sterility assurance
- VPR Brands recalls lighters due to missing child safety feature