At the end of each week, the law firm d’Oliveira & Associates compiles a summary of recalls, FDA warnings, market withdrawals and safety alerts that the public should be aware of for their safety so they can make informed decisions.
Here are 22 recalls to be aware of this week:
- Paradise Grills recalls outdoor kitchens due to liquid propane gas possibility accumulating inside the closed lid and cabinets, causing an explosion hazard
- Chrysler recalls 340,000 Ram pickups that could catch fire
- Nissan recalls more than 404,000 older models due to air bag pushing off the emblem, turning it into a missile.
- Subaru issues a do not drive order and recalls small number of Solterras because the wheels could fall off
- Tesla recalls nearly 363,000 vehicles with advanced driver assistance due to rare instances that self-driving may violate traffic laws
- Betsy & Lace recalls children’s nightgowns due to Violation of Federal Flammability Standard
- Hatley USA recalls children’s pajamas due to Violation of Federal Flammability Standards
- The Oaks Apparel Company recalls children’s nightgowns due to Violation of Federal Flammability Standards
Drugs & Medications
- Sun Pharma recalls generic blood pressure drug due to impurities
- Volt Candy recalls male enhancement supplement due to the pills being tainted, making it an unapproved drug
Food, Beverage & Nutritional Supplements
- Daiso issues allergy alert for prepackaged snacks due to undeclared allergens
- Le Fromage au Village Inc. recalls Le Cru du Clocher raw milk cheddar cheese due to Listeria contamination.
- PC brand cheddar cheese recalled after testing finds Listeria
- Public health alert on Signature Select breakfast bowls due to possible spoilage after temperature abuse
- Silvestri Sweets issues voluntary allergy alert due to undeclared pecan in milk chocolate caramels
- Starbucks recalls Frappuccino Vanilla drinks due to the possibility it contains pieces of glass
- Wismettac Asian Foods issues allergy alert due to undeclared spice seasoning
- Allpredatorcalls.com recalls wicked lights night hunting headlamps due to burn hazard
- KLIM recalls backcountry probes due to risk of severe injury or death
- Linus Bike recalls electric bicycles due to crash hazard